CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Children's Museum of Manhattan

I'm so glad that I stumbled upon CMOM.  It's a hands-on environment that supports and celebrates creativity and the imagination.  We spent most of our time in the Playworks exhibition, perfect for young children under 4.  Below are some pictures that highlight our adventures!


Remember Lite Brite?  Here's a giant one where kids can say it, draw it, design it in lights!  Woah, did that take me back!  


We fed Alphie the Talking Dragon.


We crawled through tunnels and peered into mirrors.  


And we played Plinko (from The Price is Right) for toddlers.  The grand prize: endless fun!  

4 comments:

mirmorris said...

I can't believe how much hair the little bean has! These games look like so much fun. I especially love the Lite Brite throwback. Elizabeth and I used to make forts in the basement and write "Keep out" on ours. CMOM looks like a fantastic place to spend a day!

Terra said...

We have a childrens museum in Denver - it is pretty cool for the under 5's after that it becomes a bore! Hard to do with two kids 5 years a part - but they are FUN!

Jerseygirl89 said...

What a cutie! I so need to drag my kiddos to the city more - they would love that place.

Amanda said...

I love the picture with Liza and the mirror reflection! That's a great shot!